[APG Public List] genealogy writing competitions

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:17:47 MST 2010

The Utah Genealogical Association is hosting a writing contest this year. Details were just published in the December 2009 issue of _Crossroads_. In addition to the contest we are always looking for good content--both case studies and shorter articles. We use a three-person review system for each article. Check our website at www.infouga.com for the contest rules. If it's not up yet it should be soon.

Thanks!
Christy