[APG Public List] NARA - Fort Worth, TX Help

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Jan 18 19:53:47 MST 2010

Good evening friends,
I am searching for some records from the NARA in Fort Worth, TX.  I need a
good researcher who can help me retrieve a naturalization from NARA
pertaining to a New Orleans resident in 1872.

If anyone can help, please email me privately.
Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com