[APG Public List] Question on London, England, census, birthplace discrepancies. Ignore previous.

Eileen Souza eileen.souza at verizon.net
Tue Jan 12 17:17:25 MST 2010

I looked in the responses and no one has mentioned this.  The 1841 UK census
lists two William Lows both born in 1840 of different parents.  Both listed
as born in Surrey and both living in Lambeth, Surrey for this census. I am
sure Cynthia has the information she needs but I am curious as a learning
experience.  When you are researching for a client and find something like
this, what do you do?

Eileen