[APG Public List] Question on London, England, census, birth place discrepancies. Ignore previous.

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Tue Jan 12 09:53:07 MST 2010

Missed your email on this, and submitted my own version after yours, sorry
about that.  I think it has to be correct, it's in the same location as the
1871 census entry.  But  it raises one problem in that it means that the
marriage would have taken place 3 years after the birth of the first child.
Can't see an online baptismal record for the children.  A record for the
first born child would be interesting, to see if same mother.  I think a
birth certificate for that first child (William jr) would be necessary for
that reason.

Larry