[APG Public List] Question on London, England, census, birth place discrepancies. Ignore previous.

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Tue Jan 12 09:18:00 MST 2010

Just to redeem myself after trying to substitute millers and butchers for
shoemakers,  James Loe baptized his children in 1849, and the entries for
them (including William born 14 Feb 1840, baptized 1849) show wife Elizabeth
as 'deceased'.  Residence is consistent with census and other entries
(Gloucester Row).

And there's an 1849 marriage (church register entry) for James Loe, widower,
Gloucester Row,  to Ann Cooling

now, about my source citations which are still waiting (let them wait, I
say!)

if copies are needed of any of the above, contact me off list.

Larry