[APG Public List] Question on London, England, census, birth place discrepancies. Ignore previous.

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Tue Jan 12 06:53:53 MST 2010

Short answer is that there is enough consistency throughout the entries to
say that it could possibly be the same individual, but not enough to say
that it is for certain.  Definitely he looks to be the same individual, but
the name isn't that uncommon, and neither is the occupation of shoemaker.

Larry