[APG Public List] Help in PA

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sat Jan 9 21:32:57 MST 2010

That may be a typo on your part but just in case you are trying to look for
Naty Glo, the town's name is Nanty Glo.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com

From: apgpubliclist-bounces at apgen.org
[mailto:apgpubliclist-bounces at apgen.org] On Behalf Of todd white
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 12:27 PM
To: apgpubliclist at apgen.org
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [APG Public List] Help in PA

Patti,

Thanks for your help. I have been looking into this person Isaac was living
with. I'm trying to make the connection and see if he is the maternal
grandfather. I was also wanting to do what you said and check out the Civil
War records as well. I'm just not sure where to start on that aspect since I
don't know his father's first name and the last name is way too common
(Owens.) I'll keep looking though.

You asked me earlier how I knew what County he was born in. It's because
Isaac's son listed his father as being born in Belsano, Cambria, PA. on his
WWI draft card. I would love to look at probate and other records. However,
I have somewhat limited access to those where I'm at.

Isaac 'Marlin' Owens
b. Jun 1859
Belsano or Naty Glo, Cambria County, PA

Appreciate the advice,