[APG Public List] Help in PA

todd white toddmichaelwhite at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 10:26:31 MST 2010

Patti,

Thanks for your help. I have been looking into this person Isaac was living with. I'm trying to make the connection and see if he is the maternal grandfather. I was also wanting to do what you said and check out the Civil War records as well. I'm just not sure where to start on that aspect since I don't know his father's first name and the last name is way too common (Owens.) I'll keep looking though.

You asked me earlier how I knew what County he was born in. It's because Isaac's son listed his father as being born in Belsano, Cambria, PA. on his WWI draft card. I would love to look at probate and other records. However, I have somewhat limited access to those where I'm at.

Isaac 'Marlin' Owens
b. Jun 1859
Belsano or Naty Glo, Cambria County, PA

Appreciate the advice,