[APG Public List] Help in PA

PLHGenealogy at gmail.com PLHGenealogy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:01:24 MST 2010

I guess I should say that if he turns out to be the right guy you *might*
have grandparents since they seem to be of that age. And I see you did find
this one already. I still think though that your answer would better be
found at county-level records. There may be a probate record for
guardianship issues. I feel fortunate in one case (Clarion County, PA)
where the father had a life-insurance policy and that was the ONLY property
and thus required the probate process. Otherwise, I might never have known
a few things.

Patti