[APG Public List] Los Angeles County Help

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Sat Jan 9 04:49:16 MST 2010

Good morning folks,

I am in need of someone on the ground in Los Angeles County to help me with
some records retrievals.  Is anyone aware of a good researcher?  I know once
I had several in my address book but an address book failure wiped out that
source.

Anyone who can help, please reply privately.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com