[APG Public List] Help in PA

PLHGenealogy at gmail.com PLHGenealogy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 20:48:46 MST 2010

Todd, how do you know that he was born in Cambria County? As you may know,
there are no birth records in that time period in Pennsylvania. Have you
pursued looking for deeds and probate records in Cambria County? I would
look for anyone of that surname in that county through those record types
and see where they lead. Also if Isaac was born in 1859, his father may
have been of a prime age to have been in the Civil War and have a pension
file which would name children. Find out which units of the CW people in
that county served from and see if there are any persons with the right
surname. The county history may list that info.

Patti