[APG Public List] Town Genealogies

Keli1 at aol.com Keli1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 12:26:26 MST 2010

Hi LaDonna, not really as an individual, except the general family
research. But I am part of a small group of historians and genealogist that work
together on projects related to your goal. We are gathering plantation &
community information and pooling the research into searchable databases, maps,
etc, looking at not just at genealogy and family, but the social aspects of
the communities enslaved people lived in, how they moved around within the
community, interacted with others , marriage,   etc...it will be put on a
website....it is such a learning experience to see historians and genealogist
working together...we are pooling our passion and knowledge (and having fun).