[APG Public List] Town Genealogies

LaDonna Garner, CG LaDonna at leafseeker.com
Fri Jan 8 08:44:47 MST 2010

Good brisk morning to you,

I've been researching the black community in my area (S.E. MO) and was
thinking I would incorporate a town genealogy. I realize this is a big
undertaking but our community is much intertwined covering several towns and
county lines. Of course this would be more skeletal initially but my
ultimate result would be to have a recording of our black history.

So has anyone undertaken this large of a genealogy? If so, how were the
results? I'd love to view some publications on this kind of research if
anyone has suggestions.

Thank you & stay warm!

LaDonna

LaDonna
LaDonna Garner, CG
www.LeafSeeker.com

Certified GenealogistSM and CGSM are service marks of the Board for
Certification of GenealogistsR and used here under license. Member of the
Association of Professional Genealogists. Historic Preservation is
important. Get involved!