[APG Public List] Two Death Dates

Wanda Samek wanda at sameks.us
Wed Jan 6 15:05:10 MST 2010

I obtained a death certificate from the office of a County Clerk giving my
2nd great-grandmother's death date incorrectly.  Whoever typed the certified
copy inadvertently typed in the current year as the date of death.  It
appears my ancestor lived a couple of hundred years.

Just an example of how easily mistakes can be made by those who handle the
records that are so important to us.

Wanda Samek