FW: [APG Public List] predeceased by infant children

Jean R. Legried jraeleg at charter.net
Mon Jan 4 10:29:03 MST 2010

When I invested the funds for my pre-paid funeral, I was given a form
to fill out with my obituary info plus a SASE to return it to the
funeral home. I know that they also use the biographies from our
recent county history to supplement facts in an obituary. So they
don't depend entirely on family members' memories at a stressful time.

Jean