FW: [APG Public List] predeceased by infant children

Cyndi Henry texicanwife at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:30:52 MST 2010

Charlene,

What an excellent idea! I have never thought of this before, even though I have done it in numerous writing exercises.

By writing our own obituaries we can be assured that the information we want placed there will be before our loved ones as they submit it for publication.

I would assume [oh there's that nasty little word... I know!] that if you have a pre-paid funeral arrangement that you could even give this to the funeral director in charge of your order for publication on your demise.

Thanks for the great tip!

Cyndi Beane Henry
Mountain Genealogists
"In God We Trust!"

Which leads me to the reminder to be proactive about this subject. We should each write our own eulogy and obituaries. Obituaries are getting more condensed all of the time and there might be modifications by the time we die, but if we at least have our eulogy written in advance it saves our survivors a lot of stress!

Charlene M. Pipkin, AG ®