[APG Public List] predeceased by infant children

genguide at comcast.net genguide at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 08:24:22 MST 2010

Laurie said
> And I hope that my daughter will not forget to include my newborn that I lost in my obituary.

Which leads me to the reminder to be proactive about this subject. We should each write our own eulogy and obituaries. Obituaries are getting more condensed all of the time and there might be modifications by the time we die, but if we at least have our eulogy written in advance it saves our survivors a lot of stress!

Charlene M. Pipkin, AG ®