[APG Public List] Citation Style and Genealogy Software

Donna McR donna316 at tx.rr.com
Sat Feb 27 14:47:47 MST 2010

Thank you for the discussion of this topic and the great ideas you are providing.  Legacy does allow me to create my own source format, so I'll be looking at that.  It is only in the last few months that I have begun using their new source templates.  I think I'll take some of my printouts using the source templates and compare those carefully with the EE and CMS formats.  Perhaps they will so close that I can revise with simple over-rides and the detail input fields.

I also like the "cheat sheet" to cut and paste and then revise unusual formats.

You've given me ideas and options.  Thank you so much.

Warmest Regards,

Donna