[APG Public List] One-Name Study

Christopher Gray Christopher.Gray at Newscope-Solutions.co.uk
Sat Feb 27 12:54:16 MST 2010

Jo,

I think that you are referring to the Guild of One-Name Studies which, while
based in the UK, has members all over the world - including North America.
I note that you've looked at the Guild's web-site.  If you want any other
information - just ask me.

Chris

[Christopher Gray - Guild member 3286 - researching the names GRAY and GREY
world wide.]

From: apgpubliclist-bounces at apgen.org
[mailto:apgpubliclist-bounces at apgen.org] On Behalf Of Jo Arnspiger
Sent: 26 February 2010 19:38
To: APG
Subject: [APG Public List] One-Name Study

I have recently heard about a group Guild of One-Name Studies. After reading
their website it appears they are based in England.  Does anyone on the list
know of such a group or organization here in the United States?  Or does
anyone know anything about this group?  I have a great deal of information
about my husband's surname and I think it would qualify as a One-Name Study
after reading this website, but this is the first I have heard of such an
organization.  Thanks for any information about either this one or
additional US based groups.

Jo