[APG Public List] One-Name Study

Jo Arnspiger jarnspiger at cableone.net
Fri Feb 26 12:37:53 MST 2010

I have recently heard about a group Guild of One-Name Studies. After reading their website it appears they are based in England.  Does anyone on the list know of such a group or organization here in the United States?  Or does anyone know anything about this group?  I have a great deal of information about my husband's surname and I think it would qualify as a One-Name Study after reading this website, but this is the first I have heard of such an organization.  Thanks for any information about either this one or additional US based groups.

Jo