[APG Public List] Correlation and Writing Workshop will be available on DVD

Barbara Mathews bmathews at gis.net
Thu Feb 25 08:14:19 MST 2010

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to attend an afternoon workshop on
genealogy sponsored by the New England Chapter of APG. We heard Tom Jones on
"Correlating Sources, Information and Evidence to Solve Genealogical
Problems" and "Writing Genealogy."

The workshop was recorded and a DVD is being produced. NEAPG posted the form
to pre-order last weekend's lecture on DVD at
 <http://www.neapg.org/images/pdf_files/2010/tjdvdpreorder.pdf>
http://www.neapg.org/images/pdf_files/2010/tjdvdpreorder.pdf

With the DVD cost and shipping, the total cost is only $25, which is even
less expensive then attending in-person. I wanted to share this educational
information with the lists.

Yours, Barbara