[APG Public List] RE: Building FAN clubs in rural areas

Ruth Randall aitchpe54 at msn.com
Tue Feb 23 07:29:41 MST 2010

Rev. McDonald's comments are on the mark. On site visits to a county archive and subsequent contacts with the helpful staff have been invaluable to me in solving problems and obtaining clues for future research. I have the highest regard for the Family History Library.  However, it does have its limits.

In addition to using a county archive, I have used the National Archives, a university manuscript collection, a state archive and several other sources that have documents that have not been filmed by the Family History Library.

Ruth Randall