[APG Public List] RE: Building FAN clubs in rural areas

Rev. David McDonald strude86 at charter.net
Tue Feb 23 06:33:30 MST 2010

And as many of us who work outside of SLC know, there's a lot of useful material that is not filmed, in the counties that have been covered;  and there are a lot of counties that haven't been covered at all from among the venues to which our work takes us.
--
Rev. Dr. David McDonald, CG(sm)*
Old Northwest Research, LLC

*"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists (R), and are used by authorized associates following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations. Certificate  No. 452, renewed, expires 19 April 2014.

---- Jeanette Daniels <jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Craig,

I'm spoiled here in Salt Lake City with the Family History Library.  Such a search takes only a few hours if the courthouses I need have been microfilmed.

Jeanette