[APG Public List] client who ignores billing

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sun Feb 21 14:27:55 MST 2010

Have you tried to communicate with him since December? Is he a "snowbird"
who is not home? Was he ill and should you check the SSDI?

I would contact him again (registered letter or phone call) and say you
would like to return his items to him. The rest will follow naturally.

I once had a reluctant client to whom I sent a very nice registered letter
after regular letters and emails went unanswered. The registered letter came
back because it was refused or not picked up (I forget which). But by its
very act, I did receive payment.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com