[APG Public List] Source adequate?

Carolyne Gould carolyne_cwy at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 20 20:47:49 MST 2010

Elizabeth,

Thank you for your response. I do have EE and I'm glad you felt I
followed it.  (EE was a gift to myself last year. The choice was join
APG or by EE. Your book won.) ;-)

I will add the data on New York State.

I particularly thank you for answering my original question. I feel
much better now.

Carolyne