[APG Public List] Re: APGPublicList Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12--Professional vs Non-Professional

James Burnett dougb81042 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 09:18:43 MST 2010

Given the cyclic way Professional vs non-professional gets discussed on this
list maybe this from Larry should be added as one of the separating
criteria:

But one of the differences between an
amateur's passionate interest and a professional's isthat we can evaluate
things objectively and put the personal interest to the side when it comes
to that. Or maybe, to put it another way, we can make the passion work for
us.

Larry

Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach