[APG Public List] Re: Native American Research

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Sat Feb 20 08:18:26 MST 2010

How does a researcher deal with that type of client?  I imagine they don't
come right out and state that has a motive?  How do you know who has a
genuine interest and who is masking something more dubious?

If in the process of doing the research, you find that it the person a) has
the ancestry but b) is motivated solely by greed, what do you do?  I'd not
want to be put in that position.

Glad that most of my clients haven't much to gain (usually more to lose, in
that they expect wonderful connections and not the brush makers and dyers
who emerge from the past)

Larry