[APG Public List] Re: Native American Research

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Fri Feb 19 21:04:37 MST 2010

certainly true. And I think all of us are driven by a passion for genealogy
or we wouldn't be doing this. But one of the differences between an
amateur's passionate interest and a professional's is that we can evaluate
things objectively and put the personal interest to the side when it comes
to that. Or maybe, to put it another way, we can make the passion work for
us.

Larry