[APG Public List] Native American Research

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Fri Feb 19 16:55:15 MST 2010

dispassionate doesn't equate with money grubbing, not sure how that category
would work. Seems the person would be passionate about getting paid at all
costs.  If I have a passion professionally, it's to get it right.

I'd say you need one more category:

5. experienced, passionate, but able to work dispassionately and objectively