[APG Public List] Native American Research

Valerie Stern wolawol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:32:22 MST 2010

It seems to me we might offer potential clients several categories:

1. Terribly passionate but inexperienced; willing to put passion aside

2. Terribly experienced but impassive; money-grubbing

3. Not only experienced but driven by passion for YOUR area

4. Inexperienced, blase, and only in it for the money, but quite cheerful

Valerie

P.S. PLEASE know that this is tongue-in-cheek. I watched too much Monty
Python as a child.