[APG Public List] Native American Research

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Fri Feb 19 16:24:24 MST 2010

That said, I do have a passion for any kind of research centered on London.
Or military research.  Certain areas of the colonial period.  And I light up
when I pick up a project that takes me to those places/eras.  But that's a
personal thing, not my professional approach.  Once the professional
research starts I set the passion aside.  I have to, otherwise it would trip
me up.

Left to my own devices I'd be sitting pouring over maps of London, chasing
down obscure references, and so on.  Happy as the proverbial hog in....

Passion that you can literally feel.  Wonderful.  But kept in its place.

Larry