[APG Public List] Question About Materials Presentation

Jane Pearson doumajk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:26:40 MST 2010

Sticky-notes WILL leave residue which can eventually affect the paper,
triangular plastic clips (if that is what is referred to) DO bend the paper
and can eventually cause tears, and pencil is better because it does not run
and smear and eat away at paper like ink can.
Of course - these are all long term effects that I am concerned with as an
archivist - for stuff in your personal files etc. it probably is not
important.   For irreplaceable things it is.  You have to make a judgment
call on this like so much else!!!

Jane