[APG Public List] Question About Materials Presentation

Donna McR donna316 at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 12:05:02 MST 2010

You could use a small 3M "flag" to mark the place at the margin.  These could be removed without causing a mark on the page, if the person is preparing lineage proof documents.  You can write on the "flag" if needed.

You could use a yellow stickie to buy the information to be emphasized, drawing an arrow on the yellow stickie to the point of interest.  Of course, when the yellow stickie is removed, then the place is no longer marked, but at least the reader will see it the first time.

I am preparing my own DAR papers now, and I've been told to underline the very proof words in red pencil and to not otherwise mark on the front of the document.  I don't know why it must be pencil.

Donna