SV: [APG Public List] how to cite a transcription ofa birth announcement from a newspaper

Liv Marit Haakenstad birislek at online.no
Wed Feb 17 11:33:01 MST 2010

Hi,
It should also tell the date you found it online on the Internet.

Found 17/2-2010 at www.bestnewspaperarchive.com. or something like that.

I wrote a book about the emigration from Norway and how to do genealogy
research. Some of the stuff was based on the Ellis Island website. They
changed it all, and took away a lot of the information. But I am happy I had
the print of these sites and the date on the printouts.

Hilsen
Liv Marit Haakenstad
www.genfind.org

  _____