[APG Public List] how to cite a transcription of a birth announcement from a newspaper

Stewart Millar stew999 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:37:49 MST 2010

Jo,

I am sure that ESM or other EE followers will put you straight on this.

Any source citation should state clearly and certainly intelligibly, what
you have found and where you found it. In this case:

"Transcription of birth announcement, Coyote Daily News (Coyote, Ford
County, Texas), 12 March 1879, www.bestnewspaperarchive.com"

Remember, the world will not fall apart if you have to invent the structure
to a source citation.

=== Stewart Millar