[APG Public List] how to cite a transcription of a birth announcement from a newspaper

Jo Arnspiger jarnspiger at cableone.net
Tue Feb 16 18:15:33 MST 2010

I am trying to figure out how to cite the following source.  An online transcription/abstraction of a birth announcement from a newspaper.  I have ESM book EE but I don't find what I need.  I am new to this mail list and hope someone can help me.  The online source does provide me with the information about which newspaper the abstraction came from and where I can get an actual copy of the entry.

Thanks for any help.

Regards, Jo Arnspiger