[APG Public List] Society of the Cincinnati

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue Feb 16 09:14:29 MST 2010

I am trying to find a person who might have prepared an application for this
Society of the Cincinnati.  I know the genealogy and proofs but wanted to
ask some questions about the application form.

I know the folks who respond to the email from their web site are not very
helpful and are not rapidly responsive.

Any comments via email directly will be most appreciated.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists