[APG Public List] RE: [APG Members] Viet Nam Wall website

Jan Tripp Jan_Tripp at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 19:46:29 MST 2010

Thanks for sharing this website.  I never knew that my little town in West
Michigan was spared from the tragedy of losing a son or daughter in the Viet
Nam conflict. Sadly, all the towns near us - Big Rapids, White Cloud, and
Ludington all had soldiers, sailors, and marines who never returned. We were
not spared the pain of seeing friends and family members who returned
forever changed by what they saw and experienced.  Darryl Irons, class of
1965, R.I.P.

Jan Tripp