[APG Public List] 1860 Census of Louisiana

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 13:46:14 MST 2010

I am trying to get a good legible copy of a page from the 1860 Census of
Jefferson Parish, Page 674.  It contains the family of Jules Lasserre of
France.

The images which I have found on Ancestry and Footnote are just too poor to
print.  Does anyone have any suggestion?

I have not tried the FHL to see if they might have a better microfilm copy;
but if all else fails, I will go that route.

I can possible work to abstract the material but I would like a good copy of
the actual page.  Any suggestions or any help is greatly asppreciated.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists