[APG Public List] APG Vendor Booth Volunteer for NGS UPDATE

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 06:35:22 MST 2010

Good morning Friends,

I am so very pleased with the response given by those who wish to support
APG while attending the NGS Conference this year.  Our volunteer list is
filling up so very nice.  We still have some slots which are totally empty
and a few which have only one person filling the booth.  We should have at
least two persons scheduled for each slot to prevent the booth from being
accidentally left vacant in case one volunteer gets stalled in a class or
(HELP US) forgets.  Oh..we know that will never happen.

Just view the NGS Conference Schedule here and see what you might like to
attend and then look at the booth schedule to see where you can help.

http://tinyurl.com/yg5alz2

Here is the volunteer list:

http://floridadetective.net/APGNGSSLClist.pdf

View and select a slot; send me an email directly.

Thank you

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com