[APG Public List] problems with ancestry.com

Rolgeiger at aol.com Rolgeiger at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 14:33:37 MST 2010

Hello,

Someone out there in the list who has problems with ancestry.com?

I tried a research in the census and didn't find the results I was looking
for. Then I tried "Edit Search" to try alternative spelling but the system
does  not react when I press the button. It did not yesterday night and it
does not  today. I can go on when using the "old search" but not in "new
search". All I  can do is quit the program completely, re-start and try it
again.

Thanks

Roland Geiger, St. Wendel, Germany