[APG Public List] BCG news

Valerie Stern wolawol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:51:13 MST 2010

Oh, and everyone else! I didn't see the others until after I had sent that
last. Some very good advice and reassuring. Of course I have been engaged
with helping out on a minor level with this and that organization, but
nothing to compare with the credentials given in the four recent CG
recipients! It made me worry. I do have confidence in my own skills and
experiences after 37 of family history research. I will now forge ahead with
my portfolio preparation!

Valerie