[APG Public List] BCG news

Shelley keli1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 17:45:45 MST 2010

 I am enrolled in the NGS homestudy course, I don't have some of those titles in my background and I am limping along trying to get through it. It is not a requirement to be a VP or anything, just complete the assignments, and obtain a grade. As a doctoral student I do struggle with the genealogy citations, lol. I stay confused, so I am setting aside my certification studies to finish the dissertation. My brain can't do both at the same time, it is overload. I will say that it has been a  wonderful study course. The assignments I have completed have really helped with my teaching and research activities.

"Know Your Roots, they are Long and Strong", Shelley