[APG Public List] APG Vendor Booth Volunteer List

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 06:54:17 MST 2010

Good morning friends of APG,

It looks like we have loads of loyal folks who have put their name on the
list to be helpful and useful during our tenure in Salt Lake City.  Some
have visited but have not committed to be a Fan of APG while in Salt Lake
City.  Come on by and sign up.  I promise you will enjoy the time you help
with APG.

Click on this link and find an empty place and then email me:

http://www.floridadetective.net/APGNGSSLClist.pdf

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com