[APG Public List] Occupation in Census

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 19:37:50 MST 2010

Thank you to those, and especially Kathleen Hinckley, who answered my
question about occupational information in pre-1850 censuses.  The APG  always
generates helpful responses.

If I had taken a bit more time, I probably would have figured out the
correct answer.  I got confused because I was mixing up information about  the
population and non-population schedules.  My copy of Kathleen's book is
well-worn because I use it so often.  It seems to hold the answer to almost  any
question I have about censuses.

In a message dated 2/9/2010 2:51:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,