[APG Public List] Land Indenture Language

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Tue Feb 9 08:09:53 MST 2010

Agreed that whoever signed this deed is the seller. However I think this
snippet just might be an abstract found in a book or online. If so, one
needs to see the original to find what else is missing from the abstract.
"The devil (and the answer) is often in the details."

My .02,
Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com