[APG Public List] Fw: Intensive Short Term Courses

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:52:53 MST 2010

Thought everyone might be interested in this - please feel free to forward
to any other contacts or mailing lists that might be interested.  In
interest of full disclosure, I must state that I am the instructor for the
African-American Genealogy course beginning Feb 15.  If anyone might be
interested in taking the course, I look forward to meeting you.