[APG Public List] Re: [APG Members] Occupations in 18th and 19th Centuries

vctinney at sbcglobal.net vctinney at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 08:11:02 MST 2010

http://www.academic-genealogy.com/documentationpublications.htm
.. . .
OCCUPATIONS:  Some online sources
* Cyndi's List - Occupations
* DOT Dictionary of
Occupational Titles Index
* Guild of Colonial
Artisans and Tradesmen
  1607-1783
Dictionary.
* History Of Work Information System: Links
  Tens of thousands of occupational
titles
  from countries and
languages around the world
  from the sixteenth to the twentieth
century.
  - Images
    Images on the
world of work in the past,
    taken from various books and
collections.
* List of
Occupations
* NAICS
Association
  North American Industry Classification System.
  - Free NAICS & SIC Code Lookup
* O*NET OnLine: O*NET OnLine USA Related Sites
* Ranks, Professions,
Occupations and Trades