[APG Public List] APG NGS Volunteer for Vendor Booth Update

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Sun Feb 7 03:25:09 MST 2010

Good morning friends of APG,

As promised I am passing along an updated list of those kind members of APG
who have put their name on the list.  Especially grateful for Jan Davenport
stepping forward to take part of covering the booth on Friday morning while
I attending the APG Board Meeting.  We still need many more to complete this
task.  As the time to travel to Salt Lake City draws closer you can figure
out where you can fit into the grand plan.

Any name is appreciated.

http://www.floridadetective.net/APGNGSSLClist.pdf

Just click this link and view the list.  You will not be able to type into
the list but you can choose a time and email directly to me.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com