[APG Public List] Family History

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sat Feb 6 10:06:01 MST 2010

I would think that may be a majority of the APG members. Check for someone
in your area or your ancestors' area at the directory at APGen.org.

-- Elissa in Pittsburgh where the snow is about 20 inches deep in 24 hours.

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com